2017 Chicagoland EHS Golf Outing
- 2017 Golf
September 22, 2017
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Continue the 29th Chicagoland Safety, Health and Environmental Conference (www.ChiSafetyConf.org) networking fun and join us for our annual golf scramble on September 22 at Village Greens of Woodridge!
This is a great opportunity to network with EHS professionals from across Chicagoland.
- Hygieneering, Inc
- Lankford Construction Company
- Greater Chicago Chapter – ASSE
- Northeastern IL Chapter – ASSE
- RHP Risk Management Inc.
- Three Rivers Chapter – ASSE
Agenda for Friday September 22, 2017
- 8:00 AM Check In & Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Shotgun Start
- 12:30 PM Lunch (Itallian Beef, Brats, Pasta Salad & Desert)
Golfing & Lunch:
Price: Registrations is $85 per golfer.
The cost for this event includes 18 holes of golf, riding cart, continental breakfast, lunch, 2 drink tickets, and various prizes. Don’t have a foursome? That’s okay, we’ll put you in a foursome, so go ahead and register. Appropriate casual golf attire is required. No steel spikes are allowed on the golf course.
Club rental is available, contact Greg Meyer to your reserve your set.
Hole and company sponsorships are also available and much appreciated.
- Hole Sponsorship $100 will include a sign with your company’s logo at the hole.
- Company Sponsorship $200 will include a sign with your company’s logo a hole, recognition and website link on this event page, logo on the event email blasts to nearly than 2,000 people in the Chicaogland area and surrounding states.
- Driving Range Sponsor $350 will include signage with your company’s logo at the driving range and company name on golf tees that each golfer will receive, recognition and website link on this event page, logo on the event email blasts to nearly than 2,000 people in the Chicaogland area and surrounding states.
- Golf Ball Sponsor $500 will include your company’s name on golf balls that each golfer will receive and sponsorship recognition on this event page, recognition and website link on this event page, logo on the event email blasts to nearly than 2,000 people in the Chicaogland area and surrounding states.
If paying by check
Complete the registration form below and make the check payable to Three Rivers Chapter ASSE. Reference the registrants name or company on the check. Mail checks to: Carol Frye, Three Rivers ASSE Treasurer, 65 Feece Drive, Batavia, IL 60510
About the Course
Village Greens is a classic 50 year-old Robert Bruce Harris design and one of the first that began his great reputation. From the first hole where you must zing one over the bunker on the right of the fairway, to that last memorable 18th hole, you may be hard pressed to concentrate, since you’ll already be planning your next Village Greens round.
Village Greens has earned its share of recognition over the years, including the ‘Top 100 Golf Shops’ by Golf Shop Operations Magazine, the 2002 ‘Excellence in Business Award’ by the Business Ledger Magazine, a two time recipient of the ‘Best Buys in Chicagoland’ by Chicagoland Golfer Magazine, and ‘2001 Illinois Golf Course of the Year’ by the Illinois Golf Course Owners Association. Many golfers feel that the course is just now coming into its full maturity.
What is a golf scramble?
In a scramble format each member of a golf team of 2-4 players hits from the tee. The team then chooses one ball position, and everyone plays a second shot from that spot. Play continues in this manner until someone holes out. This format helps every player to have a realistic chance of making a positive contribution regardless of golfing experience.
Venue: Village Greens of Woodridge