Chicagoland Health, Safety and Environmental Conference
- September 18, 2017 - September 22, 2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This annual educational event features excellent speakers on relevant topics in safety, health and environmental issues. Attendees receive the most up-to-date information immediately applicable to the workplace.
This conference features:
- An Expert Keynote Speaker
- Full and Half-day Workshops and also Shorter Sessions
- A variety of top exhibits featuring great products and services
- Wednesday evening networking social
Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) Information
CEUs for ASSE members will be submitted for approval by the American Society of Safety Engineers. Simply sign in each day or half day attending. ASSE records and retains this information for seven years. ASSE education transcripts and CEUs earned are available by contacting (847) 699-2929 or email a request to email@example.com.
The conference qualifies for CM points for CIHs. The approval process for CM points has been replaced by ABIH (see ABIH website for information).